When you use the Services, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionality of the Services. We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you browse a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. Some cookies are essential, so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
A group of cookies, often called 'analytics cookies' are used to gather information about how people navigate (find their way through) our sites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on, and they are only used to improve how a website works.
- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This keeps us from bothering you every time you enter the site in order to make sure that you have the necessary equipment to download information from our sites. It also allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software, so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor.
- Your language and region choice. This means that if you have once chosen English as a language this is the default language that will be used when you re-visits us.
- Your movement on and usage of our sites. We do not collect personal data as part of this. We collect statistical data, so we can optimize our site.
- Recently used data - to improve performance. In case we store personal data in a cookie, the information will be encrypted and thus safe.
How to avoid and delete cookies?
If you do not want us to place or read cookies on your computer, you can deselect cookies in your browser where you can select the cookies that are to be allowed, blocked or deleted. If you are using a PC and a recent browser, and you want to remove the cookies that are already placed on your computer, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE at the same time.
If the hot keys do not work in your browser, visit the support site of the relevant browser. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
How Google uses data when you use its partners' sites or apps. You also have the option to opt out of Google Analytics data collection. Click here to know more.
EverydayFrame.com logs access information. When you visit our website, we collect some technical information related to your computer and the manner in which you are accessing our site which includes information like the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, what operating system your computer is using, what browser software (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer or other) your computer is using, and who your Internet service provider is and certain other things such as the amount of time you spend on our website. This technical information may be used to help us understand how our site is viewed and used. This information can be used for debugging purposes and for aggregating into anonymous usage and traffic statistics.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use some information (doesn't include your name, address, email address) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about products and services of interest to you.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non- personal identification information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Sharing/Selling of Data
EverydayFrame.com does not share or sell personally identifiable data to third parties such as spammers or direct marketers.
Effective Date: April 25, 2022.